Sunday, June 17, 2012

We're Here!

So we finally made it to Jacksonville this past Friday! After packing our things virtually by myself and anticipation for the past 4 months it's great for it to be over! I have my husband back on a more permanent daily basis which feels amazing. I keep
thinking when do you go back to Virginia beach and then I remember oh yeah your done! His graduation was great and I couldn't be more proud of Jon. Landon is loving the new house and truth be told I am too. It has so much more room than our apartment and it's nice to have our own space again after staying with my parents. Every room is pretty much under construction but I did manage to get the guest room slash my office together. Which is great because I have to be back online with my job by Friday! I'm just praying the Internet is all set up by then!

1 comment: