Monday, May 14, 2012

Finals, Orders, and New Adventures

I'm so sorry to have neglected this space for so long. So much has happened in 2 weeks. I have finished all my finals and will be graduating in a few weeks. I really thought I would never get here. Of course it was always a goal of mine but when you're elbow deep in textbooks, Legos, and other responsibilities it's easy to get discouraged. So I am just glad this one part is done and I can kind of catch my breath for a moment. So on top of finishing up finals Jon got his orders!!!! So in just a little over a month we will be moving to.... Jacksonville, NC! That's right he will be at Camp Lejeune and we will be starting another new adventure. It's strange how I was anticipating this time when we found out where we were moving to but it actually was quite anticlimactic. Needless to say we are looking forward to tackling this adventure together. We only have about 25 days till he graduates and it can't come soon enough!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on graduation! Good luck on your new adventure in NC. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh only 25 days! Yay for being at almost 3 weeks! Congrats on graduating. I'm sure it's nice to have hubby's orders so you can plan better.

    Hope you had a good mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your upcoming graduation! Seems like everyone is heading to or is at NC... Hope you like it there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! It is beautiful there!! NC has the best beaches! Trust me, I've been to a lot of beaches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on graduating! I hope you'll enjoy Camp LeJeune.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for orders!!! Not going to lie, I'm a little jealous of your destination! LOL I'm sure you will enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete