Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Oh what a mess!

Everywhere I look is a mess! Boxes, bags, piles... Chaos. This is what my room looks like. This is what the basement looks like. This is what the garage looks like. No matter how many times I attempt to clean or sort there is seemingly an unmountable amass of stuff that we have somehow accumulated. Since we have been staying with my parents most of our stuff is packed. Of that I am grateful, but even so there is so much to do before we exit the DMV and enter North Carolina. I am ready to just be done with it. Between my graduation, work, planning my sister's shower when I come home I want to just sleep! Jon was able to come home this weekend which was a welcome distraction. Although we got some packing done it was no where near what I thought we would accomplish. Maybe I have unrealistic expectations? Seeing as though my friend Serinia and I only accomplished 3 measly boxes in our "packing" day maybe I'm shooting for the stars. From here on out I just plan to do a little a day. Maybe then I will see the sun rising above the horizon of my mountainous collection of stuff. As one of my new favorite quotes says... "If plan A doesn't work the alphabet has 25 other letters stay cool." Oh and i almost forgot about the wedding I am working on. It's coming along. We were working on centerpiece samples this week. I'm excited how they came out...

3 comments:

  1. Oh the joys of moving! LOL Excited for you and your family to start this new adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by to say Hi! From one Marine Spouse to another! im also your newest follower! You can follow back at: tristascreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girly! I know you're super busy with your move, but I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for an award! Check it out on my blog!

    I chose you because you have such an adorable family and from the crafts to the dinners you do are amazing!

    ReplyDelete