Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Check, Please!

Have you ever been eating dinner somewhere and the experience is not what you thought it would be, so you find yourself wanting to ask for the Check, please only 15 minutes into the whole ordeal? Well that was me about 2 days ago. With all that has been going on in life these past couple weeks I was so ready to get up from the table and leave! (Or at least run for solitary cover under my bedspread!) I had to turn in all my "wonderful" group and individual projects that turned out pretty well if I do say so myself. I was really stressed about my group project that dwindled from 5 members to 3 in about 3 weeks then down to just me and one other person in the final weeks. Whew! I am so glad that was over. Then came finals and all that studying not to mention keeping up with Landon's new medication, Masters Club, and all the little surprises I have planned for Jon when he comes back. I was so tired! Then I got a letter from Jon saying that he would get to call on the Sunday after the Crucible which is their final practical exam. It's called Liberty Sunday where they have free time and can call home. I was so excited! So Sunday came and.... just that Sunday went. No phone call. I was so dumbfounded as to what happened. So needless to say my stomach was in knots on Monday and Tuesday at work and I just couldn't seem to settle. So as I was waiting for my Dad to pick me up from work today I got a phone call from a blocked number. It was Jon! I was so excited I had to keep from jumping up and down in the lobby. He sounded so different. I know God always comes right on time, but let me tell you He came right as I was motioning to the waiter for the Check, Please on this week. We leave tomorrow for South Carolina and I could be happier. I will have lots of pictures to post so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment