Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

Getting used to a routine has always been hard for me probably because my life has never followed a routine. Since Jon is in Virginia Beach for another 13 weeks I have to get some sort of semblance of a normal life. I try to keep everything in perspective and not get so bogged down with the details. So Jon came home this weekend and we got family portraits done. It was absolutely freezing! Now enjoying this near 70 degree weather I am thinking why didn't I wait until this week? Even so I'm excited to see how they turn out. The photographer who took our wedding pictures did these do we know they will be great quality. You can check out his work on his website. After taking the 4 hour trip down to take Jon back and then driving the 4 hours back home I was so tired Monday morning! Talk about a bad start to the week then of course I realized I was behind in my Conventions class reading. So much for getting back to where I was before this weekend. So here it is Wednesday and I am no more closer to having my routine back up and running. Hopefully I'll get myself together soon! Landon's birthday is coming up so hopefully I will have party and portraits pictures to post...

No comments:

Post a Comment