Monday, March 19, 2012

Wifey Pride!

So I am amazed at my husband. When I first met him back in high school I was so in awe at how much of a gentleman he was. I mean yes ma'am, no ma'am, yes sir, no sir gentleman. He took me off guard with how sweet he truly was. Then I found out he was an amazing soccer player. Adding to his list of great attributes. Then when we had our son he was an amazing father. There were times when I watched him with Landon them both sleeping, it was so sweet. Then I married him and the pride just grew from there. When he decided to enlist I was apprehensive, but just as proud. He is an amazing man that continues to surprise me. Today was no exception. With his classes starting there will of course be tests... Today was his first. He got a 95! I am so proud of him. He never stops amazing me with all he does and continues to do. Can't wait to hopefully see him this weekend so I can give him the biggest hug and kiss! It's times like these the separation seems much bigger. Graduation is in June so I am really just trying to stay positive and look forward to being with him again...

1 comment: