Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Hubby, I miss you so much! Especially when you call me on what I should be doing...like paying attention in class. Oh and just to let you know I will be sending your surprise very soon!


Dear DC area weather, Would you please pick what you want to be like? I'm really sick of bundling Landon and me up in the morning only to realize when I leave work all my hard work was unneccessary because you have warmed up to normal temperatures...

Dear Landon, Thank you for being mommy's trooper and running errands with me. A small request though? Can you not fall asleep on the way home because there is no possible way I have learned how to carry you and all the purchases in the trunk in one trip!

Dear Sewing Machine, Sorry for threatening to return you to your previous owner yesterday. I really do love you... I was just a little frustrated with you, but have I  gotten over it especially when you helped me make this ipad case for my hubby.


Hope you all have a great weekend!


Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. Landon always falls alseep in the car, almost every single time.. I don't know what it is.. but he finds something so comforting and relaxing about it. And then when we get home, I have to carry up two flights of stairs to the second floor of our apartment. Ay-yi-yi! :)
    And cute iPad case! I always wanted to learn to sew! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather around here has been quite wishy-washy as well. Yesterday was cold and rainy; today it's sunny, warm, but windy. I wish it would just stick with something!

    ReplyDelete